Online schools

Im trying to find an Online School that is accredited in North Carolina for Medical coding and billing. Anyone know how I can find this out?

aDIVASmommy

Asked by aDIVASmommy at 11:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Call University of Phoenix. That is where I am going for elementary education. You may have to take a test to become accredited for your state but if you know the stuff it shouldn't be a problem. I know a great guy that you can talk to if you are interested!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• UoP doesnt do medical coding and billing. they wouldve been my first choice
    aDIVASmommy

Answer by aDIVASmommy at 11:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• look at Thomas Edison College it is an online school and out of state tuition is only around $6000 for 36 credits a year which is awesome! If you qualify for a large pell grant you could get almost all of your school paid for for free! My husband went to Western International University which is a partner school with the University of Phoenix but they were a lot more expensive and we had to take out extra loans. Also a lot of people in the army use Thomas Edison College as they give more credits for experience and prior education. That is how we heard of it.
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Check it out, I would look up the medical billing for you but, I'm tired lol! Thomas Edison State College
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Do a google search for online colleges or for accredited online colleges. My daughter did and she got a list of a ton of accredited online colleges to choose from.

I, personally, attend CTU Online right now for my Medical Billing and Coding degree and will be graduating at the end of March. It's a great college - I like it a lot.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:47 AM on Jan. 23, 2009