Hey there can yall give me some advice!!!!

hey im still preg and 2days over due and im gettin desperate. can you guys give me some tips on how to go into labor. or even how to ask the doc to induce me

irishmama0607

Asked by irishmama0607 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have sex if possible and have the guy cum in you, walk a lot, sit on a big bouncy ball and softly bounce up and down on your rear. look up accupressure and how to do it (its easy) and start doing it. stimulate your nipples either by rubbing on them or pump (it is to immitate the feeling of a baby suckling)

good luck :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• just ask him other then that just wait i was 4 days over due my friends sara was over due your due date is just a guess
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i know how u fell im 4 days over due . my doc is waiting till im 7 days over due and his going to induce me ieve tryed everything to make my baby come nothing works
    dunaganbaby

Answer by dunaganbaby at 11:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i went two days after my due date so not much longer. but walkin and sex do help i promise. take a got brisk walk
    carolinagirl820

Answer by carolinagirl820 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I went past due with my DD. Let me tell you, nothing will help unless the baby is ready! I walked like crazy, had sex, bounced on a ball all day long(it actually made my back feel better). NOthing worked!
    I know it's hard, but hang in there! The baby can't stay in forever!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• have your dr. strip your membraines. most times you'll go into labor within 48 hrs..some times its longer and sometimes it doesnt help at all.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:18 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• walking and sex! lots of it! haha. you aren't overdue until you go past 42 weeks pregnant so don't worry! :) I don't recommend a hospital induction, not at all...

Nothing will work unless your baby and body are ready. I know you are anxious but wait it out, it's so worth it! :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• ur due date is just a guess and I was due with my first Nov.1st 2002 and had him Nov.5th. my second was born two days before my due date
    Anonymous