Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'M STARTING TO THINK THAT..

I'VE LOST MY MIND!



I THINK I'M GOING CRAZY WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON.. IS THAT POSSIBLE.. CAN SOMEONE GO CRAZY FROM BEING OVER STRESSED??

Answer Question
 
MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (6 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • Oh yeah definitely! that's why you need to stop and unwind
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • REALLY IT CAN HAPPEN?

    MommaBear1129

    Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • Sure.. I feel like that 95% of the time.. then when I am experiencing the other 5%, I am worried that I am forgetting about something I should be stressing over! LOL!
    pupmom

    Answer by pupmom at 11:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • MommaBear . . . can you take a nice hot bath? Or maybe give yourself a pedicure, or maybe hang out in your pajamas all day, have a few beers, and just RELAX!! Take some time for YOU!!
    BridgetC140

    Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

  • You can have what is called a mental breakdown, to much stress and craziness can cause your body and mind to sorta shut down
    CookieMama

    Answer by CookieMama at 12:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

  • Mamabear......BE HAPPY HON...YOUR STEELERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!


    p.s. The Cardinals QB is still way more HOT than whats-his-face..Ben Rothlessomething....jk//LOL
    happy2bme7

    Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

  • happy2bme7 you decided to bring this a different question? how dare you! lol..

    and THEY ARENT ONLY GOING THEIR GONNA WIN BABY!
    MommaBear1129

    Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

  • ditto, pupmom.
    chickenhobbit

    Answer by chickenhobbit at 4:11 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

  • MommaBear...Hope you are doing great today : )
    happy2bme7

    Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

  • Ayuh!
    PrydferthMenyw

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.