dont you hate it when your hubby shows off in front of his friends that he is the MAN in the relationship?

how does your man like to show off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• He doesn't. He knows better. We have a nice gazebo he'd have to sleep in if he tried.

**grin**

DH is of the opinion that any man who has to SHOW he's a man in front of others has got to be deficient in other areas.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• We do not socialize, but if we did I would show that he IS the man by tending to him like a good wife should
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 1:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• he's smart enough no to cause i'll give him a hearty "f*** you" and smack him.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Oh my man don't!! He found out the hard way. Cause I turned it around on him and embarrased him in front of his friends!
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:01 AM on Jan. 22, 2009