Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do i get help on autism

my son is very hard he bites and hits when he is angry very franstating for me please help me find someone to talk too thanks

Answer Question

Asked by supermum2 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Start with your social services department. They can refer you to all services in your area for dealing with autism. Also talk to your pediatrician.


    Answer by gdiamante at 12:09 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN