Will you tell me a secret? Post your biggest secret, but do it anonymously. It'll be fun.

I just saw this as a question, but it was posted about a month ago.
So I'm sure it will be fun again.

kookiekayla

Asked by kookiekayla at 2:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The only porn that I can get off to, or that turns me on, is lesbian porn. Seeing a guy and a girl have sex, doesn't really do anything for me.
    Anonymous

• Well my biggest secret...which isnt really that big of a deal is that I am married for almost 3 years abd I'm soooooo obsessed with an ex I havent seen in almost 6 years. I have talked to him online like twice, but I look at his myspace everyday and keep up on what he is doing, also I think about him pretty much 24/7. NO ONE knows that.
    Anonymous

• Iam have been having an on-going affair with a married man for 16 years!!!!
    Anonymous

• Wow How do make an affair last that long?? You would think you guys would get busted by now!!
    Anonymous

• I still love my ex too.
    Anonymous

• I think I want to have sex outside of my marriage... but I do love my hubby.. and he knows, so I guess that it isnt too big of a secret!!
    Anonymous

• I have been masterbating to try to put myself into labor!
    Anonymous

• i also only get turned on with lesbian porn. i see guy and girl porn and i dont like it much since most of the guys are ugly. also i've only been with only one guy in my entire sex life and thats mu hubby. but im very curious of being with some1 else!
    Anonymous

• I have been married to my hubby for 13 years and I can't stop thinking about a man from my past...
    Anonymous

• I am no longer in love with my husband, I don't think I ever was. The only thing that has made me happy is: he has given me 3 wonderful children.
    Anonymous