breast feeding

what type of breast pads do you plan on using or have used and what is your opinion on them? has anyone tried lily padz?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I usd the J&J Healthflow, but I don't see them on the market any more. I hear mixed reviews on Lily padz.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:16 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• my fav. is johnson & johnson brand..they dont bunch up in your bra and make you look like you have lumps through your shirt..and they hold really well. ive never heard of lily padz
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:20 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I used the Gerber nursing pads and the Curity nursing pads. I prefer the Gerber one since it felt much softer and protect from leak much better than Curity did.

starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• never heard of lily padz.. sorry. They make cloth breas pads which I have heard wonderful things about...

I don't remember what kind I used lol.. they had a little adhesive on one side and were really soft and from wal-mart.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:29 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I like the Lansinoh disposable ones!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:54 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I liked the Johnson's ones the best because they don't bunch up, but I always threw a few of the lansinoh ones in the diaper bag because they are individually wrapped and it was just easier.
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 2:04 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I used Curity (from Walmart) disposable ones. They were the only ones that I didn't leak through...I tried washable ones and J&j Disposable and several other kinds before I found one that I didn't soak through.
    Val1313

Answer by Val1313 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My favorite was the Johnson and Johnson...I'm due to have this baby on Tuesday and I already bought a box of them to use this time around also. I liked the size of them and how they fit.
    audreybreier

Answer by audreybreier at 3:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2009