i think my son got autism?

please could you please tell me the problem signs

supermum2

Asked by supermum2 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Health

• How old is your son?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• There is a HUGE range...everything from non-communication and repetitive behavior to a lack of empathy and obsession with certain things.

My son has Aspergers Syndrome, a mild form of autism. His symptoms: Inability to control his anger, some motor control problems (writing was a trial, tying shoes is still beyond him), speech problems, obsession with certain things (Pokemon in his case).

This is something that you really need to get professional help with.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:20 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Tell me what you think is wrong. I am curious to know from a mother's perspective what does he do or not do that makes you think autism?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• he has a globe metal delay by 2 years james is angry and hurts me sometimes and screams and shouts and sucks his tee shirt and doesnt eat problemy and speech is 15.5 his motor skills are down everthing seems to be a problem seeing specialist fixed one problemy he was crying alot and found out that his back and shoulder was out seen he was a premature 7years old doesnt sleep much thanks
    supermum2

Answer by supermum2 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2009