If u won the lottery what would you do with the money?

mom2fivekids579

Asked by mom2fivekids579 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would go buy a pink Dodge Charger, get a personal trainer, pay off all of my bills and buy a boat. In that exact order.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• 1ST: I would not tell anyone..except my husband of course.
    2nd: Find an accountant
    3rd: Pay off all my bills
    4th: Move away from family LOL
    5th: Tell close friends and family
    6th: Make my husband sign an agreement that we must agree and both sign checks if we decide to give money away to family member
    7th: DONATE

I've always said though that I really don't want to win a large lottery. I'm not greedy I would be happy with oh about $500.000!
    NiHao

Answer by NiHao at 12:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i would flaunt it in front of the people that i knew that likes to ruin lives, then i would build a big home, save money for my kids college and keep working and take care of my loving parents..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I don't want to win a big one, either...but I'd pay off my bills, buy a new (but not crazy) house closer to our families, get three new vehicles (two sensible and one more fun), buy my husband a boat, and have more kids! If it were enough so I didn't have to work anymore, I'd work for (or start) a charity!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i really don't want to win a big lottery just like 15,000 enough to pay off both cars and all of our hospital bills. oh to be free! that's really all i want is to be debt free anything more would go towards a home to retire to when my husband gets out of the military and the rest would go into a savings account which would not be touched for a very long time oh say 17 1/2 years when my son wants to go to college.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 12:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Buy a house of my own so we don't have to live with my parents anymore.
    Put some away for my son in a bank account.
    other than that I have no idea. I would give some to St. Jude Hospital
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 12:56 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• oh this is easy get a lawyer and get a divorce lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Donate alot to ST Jude's, pay off bills, anonymously drop some on my sis's doorstep. If it appears she uses it responsibly drop some more. build a house and a gym (for the kids) buy a tractor and build a barn.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 1:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• The first thing I'd do is faint. LOL. Then I would pay for my friend to get her hip replaced. Donate some, travel, sell the house we have now and build a new one in the country.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 1:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Once I get my tax return I won't have any bills to pay off, so I'd probably buy a new van and a house and go to Disney World! I'd buy new furniture for my bedroom, too, and hire someone to come to my house once a week to clean. There would be no more scrubbing toilets and bathtubs for me anymore- it kills my back and knees!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 1:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2009