How many of you "steal" or "cheat" to get free stuff?

Just curious..how many of you ladies order stuff from online or tv or such and tell them you didn't recieve it to get it free; or how many of you add more to a package at the store to get more free...just wondering

RaulitosMommy

Asked by RaulitosMommy at 12:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not me... i have never done that but i have only taken one thing in my adult life with out paying for it and it was food for my oldest son... i didnt touch it at all even though i had nothing myself, i all went to my son
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Never really thought about that before. No, I never have done that stuff. The only thing I did do one time was register my dog on a wedding registry of some sorts to get a free kitchen utencil... I'm still getting mail for that dog's wedding!!! LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Nothing. I haven't stolen anything since I was a very small child (those little flat-on-one-side marbles that you put in vases and things from Pier One). I put them back the next time we went there! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:49 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• never did it, my parents are pack rats and i don't want something cluttering my house when i don't use it and i am not willing to go to jail for stupidity
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Never have. I don't even keep extra change and if I notice that something got left in the cart and I didn't pay for it I will take it back in and pay for it.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• post this in the newcomers club with a poll! I would love to see what more people have to say..........
    i only get stuff for free if it was someone elses fault, like if the cashier didn't notice something,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Jennifer63080

Answer by Jennifer63080 at 1:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• OMG . . Michael Jackson scares me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Nope, never do stuff like that. Though, I do "cheat" at restaurants and tell them my 13 year-old stepson is 12 so he can eat off the kids menu!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 1:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• If I can get something free without stealing or breaking the law I do...like pupmom did...btw...I'm gonna have to try that one! LOL!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 2:21 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I don't do that, but there have been times when I have accidentally left a case of coke or bottle of detergent on the bottom of the shopping cart. Or once my daughter put on a pair of generic crocs at Target and we accidentally left with her wearing them. I didn't even realize it until we were halfway home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jan. 22, 2009