How long can you go without sex?

I haven't since the 16th and tomorrow will be the 22nd. Then my period should come about the 24th-25th. And I don't plan to for the next few days and I don't do it on my time of the month so that means DH won't be having any for 2 weeks! or more. lol and yes. I'm purposefully not giving it to him. Yes, I have a VERY good reason to do this and I've never withheld before. He REALLY deserves it because he gets his way about everything and has really been treating me like a door-mat. I don't like being used!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, consider this practice for the day when he CAN'T anymore. Serious accidents can kill a sex life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• DH and I haven't had sex in 3 years due to his medical condition.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• DH and I have gone 10 months without it. Mine is also due to a medical problem.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 12:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Usually we got about 4-6 weeks in between. Life is so hectic. We don't mind though. We have great sex when we have it and after 23 years we don't have to have it ALL of the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I would say the longest we have gone without it is 4 weeks after I had my babies. But normally neither one of us can wait longer than a week.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 1:01 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i'm with you on that young!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i could happily live without it forever
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 1:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Right now it is about 4 to 6 weeks.....we just don't have time and I am pretty sure I resent his freedom to hang out with his buddies or sleep in the recliner while I do everything....this may have something to do with it too.....I do crave it but just like iwth food the craving subsides....
    sixpalominos

Answer by sixpalominos at 1:59 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Probably forever.
    aritoyh

Answer by aritoyh at 2:16 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• At least a year or twenty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Jan. 22, 2009