what was the funniest thing you gave to goodwill or found at goodwill?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bondage bra and panties. I didn't buy them. That would be yucky because they where used.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 1:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I know shame on me for this one..lol.. i gave them my husbands pee pee pump.. and later on this old lady was looking at and smelling it she was trying to fig out what it was for...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• great quest I once bought a futon from good will and under the mattress it had about 30 men's ties totally tied to each other and wrapped around the middle of the futon!! weird!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Where I live the good will..trys to sale anything. i saw a lotion bottle half used... said 1 dollar from family dollar. They priced it@ 1.39 cents. hahaha
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• lmao...
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 1:21 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I found playboy mags and porn in a goodwill
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• It wasn't bizarro, but I love the Goodwill bargain bin. They sell clothes by the pound and I got 53 things for DD for $18, which is big savings with a baby.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 2:08 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I get grossed out seeing used lingere(teddy's, sexy nighties) YUCK!! I would NEVER buy them. I also think it's gross they sell used panties!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I've never seen anything "funny" at a Goodwill, but I have bought some wicked good stuff there for wonderful low prices!

I give all my donations to the Vets who send me a donation bag every other month and they come by on a Friday morning to pick it up at the end of my driveway. I always give a little something to them. One time I gave them my wooden cane and my husband's metal crutches. I hope they help a Vet in need.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2009