how soon does it take your belly to start showing

Im 8 weeks prego and i notice in the morning my tummy is pretty flat, and by the end of the day i look like im 4 months along, and then there are some days that i wake up loooking 4 months along... is this normal??? Anyone else experiencing this??

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 1:04 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was about 10 weeks lol ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• It depends on alot of stuff but 8 weeks is really early to be showing.Could it be water weight, that is distributing itself?Thats my guess.But like pp said,some show earlier.It is usually about 4 months,earlier if it isn't your first
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:10 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• It depends. If you are really skinny you probably will show sooner. If you are curvey it just depends when you POP. lol If you are plus size it may take a while. But trust me, you will get a bump. And when you do, it keeps getting bigger and bigger and you will wonder why you ever wanted to be so big. LOL I remember wanting to look prego

_Sammie_

Answer by _Sammie_ at 1:11 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I never really got all that big until I was about 20wks, I wore my regular clothes up until I had the kids twins(28wks) the nurses always joke with me because I still had on my VS panties. And my doctor said you finally look like your at least pregnant. But it depends on your body if your over weight a bit then it will probably be a while before you show. I was just very tall they had a lot of room to hide LOL. Also, bloating, eating etc you have to take that into consideration.
    NiHao

Answer by NiHao at 1:14 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Everyone is different... I am 28 wks. and I am not showing at all! You can't tell I'm pregnant except in my face!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2009