ewww.... sex.....

I feel so horrible my fiance is always wanting sex, but to be honest it repulses me.... (im 8 weeks) did anyone else feel this way??? When does the feeling go away???
Thnks!

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 1:09 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tee hee yup im 26 weeks and sometimes ugh i shutter at the just thoought of him even touching me lol it comes and goes i guess lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:10 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i was like that my whole pregancy
    aidensmommy18_2

Answer by aidensmommy18_2 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• it comes and goes.I have been the opposite I want sex all the time.lol SO begs me to leave him alone and I say too bad mister you got me into this so deal...I figure he will get a 6 wk break after baby.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:18 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• ha ha ha my fiance just say your answer bearsjen and hes like LUCKY lol..... he can keep wishing lol
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 1:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• It really comes and goes with me. At around 8 weeks, I did not want to be touched. But now that I am about 10 1/2 weeks, I am wanting it like crazy. I dunno. Its all a hormone thing, so you just never know.
    D_mom05

Answer by D_mom05 at 3:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I am 7 weeks and pregnant with my 3rd child. With all of my pregnancy's its like a darn switch gets flipped when I get a postive HPT. I hate it while Im pregnant...uugghhh, my poor husband!
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 10:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My whole pregnancy I was like that. I'd pretend to be horny just to satisfy him because I felt bad from him getting sex daily to never at all so I'd sacrifice and let him feel like a man again. hahaha. However, now I am 33 weeks and having yeast infections and all kinds of fun stuff so it lets me off the hook for now. hahaha
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• THAT WAS SO ME. I HATE SEX WHEN IM WITH CHILD. IT HURTS YOU FEEL UNSEXY . BUT HE WONT LAST 9 MONTHS.LOL.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 1:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2009