• In the Spotlight:

Blonde moment here. What do you normally keep in your diaper bag?

Besides diapers and wet wipes.

Zoeybug

Asked by Zoeybug at 1:10 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i keep ALOT in my diaper bag..

1. diapers
    2. wipes
    3. change of clothes, just in case
    4. diaper rash cream
    5. a small recieving blanket
    6. one of those little kits with the nail clippers, thermometer, etc.
    7. a pacifier
    8. a bottle with formula (and when i was breastfeeding, one of those wraps for privacy)
    9. a bib
    10. 1-2 jars of baby food and 2-3 gerber biter biscuits (my son is 10 months old)
    11. baby tylonel (just incase... comes in handy when the baby starts teething)
    12. a small thing of hand sanitizer, in case i'm not around a sink when i change my son's diaper
    12. and finally, a toy, usually a rattle

hope this helps =]
    lmybo

Answer by lmybo at 11:03 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• tee hee i was gonna say that umm well i have in mine for ours due in april i have a couple bottles burp cloths blankets and a couple little rattles
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:12 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Well, when the baby is still little in addition to diapers and wipes you'll need extra outfits for baby and an extra top for you. Newborns seem to have really messy poo and they spit up on you! If you are breast feeding you have to carry less stuff. If formula feeding you'll need a formula dispenser filled with formula and bottles. Binkies if your baby takes binkies. Burp cloths. Plastic bags to put poopy clothes in. Toys to keep baby entertained. I know there's more... it's been a while!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 1:15 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• bottles,burp rags, change of clothes (babies puke alot), any medication like pedialit(sp), and binkies if you use them :)
    aidensmommy18_2

Answer by aidensmommy18_2 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Oh yeah, infant gas medicine was a must for my son. If breastfeeding you'll need nursing pads and maybe lansinoh. I keep hand sanitizer for those back-seat changes and a changing pad and sunglasses for the baby, too. My son cries (even still at 3) when the sun gets in his eyes. When he was really small, I had ones that would velcro behind his head- I guess it looks silly, but it kept him from crying!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 1:26 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Oh, and desitin or some sort of diaper rash cream...
    winkie_pinkie

• My son is 5 months, and we breastfeed, so... Bags for used diapers, change of baby clothes (in case of blowout), brush for me, purse stuff (I don't carry a purse, just the diaper bag), gas drops, sun hat, hand sanitizer, toy, changing pad. FYI, wipes are great for getting spit up out of clothes, and to wipe down shopping carts. :)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2009