WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE FED UP WITH FAMIL PROBLEMS

HELLO EVERYONE, MY SISTER HAS BEEN LIVING HERE 2WKS I PUT HER OUT SHE STOLE MY CHILD COUGH SURP AND SOME OTHER THINGS AM SOOOOOOO TIRED.I HAVE HELPED HER TO MANY TIMES.SHE LIES MY MOM AND I DO NOT TALK SHE WILL NOT LET HER LIVE WITH HER AND NEEDLESS TO SAY SHE DOES NOT HAVE A ANTHING TO DO WITH MY CHILD AND IT HURT'S MY MOTHER WENT TO JAIL I GOT HER OUT HAVENT HEARD FROM HER SINCE.WHEN I BROUGHT MY FIRST HOME SHE DID NOT COME TO SEE IT MY FRIEND TELLS ME THAT THEY ARE JEALOUS BUT I JUST DONT WANNA BELIVE IT.AM TIRED OF HELPING THEM .I FEEL SHE DOES NOT OWE ME ANYTHING BUT ALL I ASK THAT SHE COULD BE A GRANMOYHER TO HER 5 GRANDS SHE IS ALL ABOUT SELF MY HUSBAND SAYS FORGET THEM AND I PRAY EVERDAY FOR HER .MY DAD RASIED US BECAUSE SHE WAS ALLWAY'S IN THE STREET PLEASE HELP ME I NEED SOME GOOD ADVICE LIKE ASAP.601PIPELINERMOM

601pipelinermom

Asked by 601pipelinermom at 1:11 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to kick her out.Do not let anyone tell you that because she is family you need to take care of her,it's not your job hon.You cannot control anyones behavior but yours and you need to let go of the "what ifs"...I recently told my brother to stop contacting me because my whole life he has been a drain on me emotionally and financially and he makes no effort to be better.it is hard but you have your own kids and hubby to worry about.Good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:14 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Oh and I understand want ing a gramma for your kids, but honestly what can she bring into their lives that will be positive?Do they need a gramma that doesn't really care just so they can say"thats grammhang in there mom.a"?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:16 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I see that you are hurting, but heres the reality. You can't change any of them. You can't make your sister grow up and be responsible or make your mother act like a grandmother. You have to take care of you and your kids. Just pray for them, like your dh said and go on with your life. Do not expect anything from them and if you get something, then consider it a blessing. You can still be supportive from a distance. I would not allow my sister to live in my home. Tell her to find somewhere new to live. Protect yourself from them while still letting them know that you love and care about them but you won't be drawn into their crap. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:58 AM on Jan. 22, 2009