Who is ready to get their taxes back???

I am so ready to get my taxes back!! I am ready to get caught up on my bills and have some extra money in the bank!!!!

MomOf2Js2

Asked by MomOf2Js2 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did my taxes today... suppose to get em back on the 30th!!! woo hoo I need some money! Jackson hewitt costs alot to do taxes. COst me 267 bucks.....
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• we don't get are taxes done intil middle of oct ..lol.. hubby is a truck driver so they usally don't have to be in right away, and not just that i wait for later cause when i get 1 tax money later on in 2 months i can file again ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I am, but the money's already spent! I'm paying off all of our remaining credit card debt... but that'll be one less bill to pay every month!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 1:32 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• ME! We did them today Im exctied!
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 1:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• :( i havent got my W-2 yet:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Oh, I filed before getting a W-2 with my DH's last paycheck stub of 2008! I did them on the 16th- as soon as the IRS was accepting them!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 1:35 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Me me me me...LOL We just went and did ours tonight. I am getting me a Wii and a Wii Fit and then the rest of the money's going on getting our car fixed, doing some house repairs and paying some medical bills. All of our W-2's came today in the mail. WooHoo!
    Elicia35

Answer by Elicia35 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• to quote from Emperor's New Groove:
    "ye-he-he-hessss!
    2008 sucked, we had to live off of our tax return because hubby got fired for crap he didn't do. can't wait to pay of credit cards in big chunks! man thats gonna feel good!
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 3:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• We're just waiting for one more W-2. My poor kitty desperately needs dental work and the rest is going towards bills.
    InsanitySpeaks

Answer by InsanitySpeaks at 8:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i gonna file mine friday i cant wait. i so could use that money now.
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 8:59 AM on Jan. 22, 2009