Just a rant...I'm depressed and at my wits end....

I have to go to work but DD is sick and can't go to school. I don't have a sitter. I was suppose to get my tax refund today but now H&R block said it's going to be delayed for 15 days and I was counting on that money!
I started working extra hours to make up for not getting child support but planed to use the tax refund to keep from getting my electric and my water shut off and I owe my mom 60 bucks that I borrowed to pay my phone and internet bill and now have to wait to pay her that. I guess im taking my kid to work with me cause I can't afford to call off. Man I feel like the world has just taken a shit on me. I want to go back to bed and sleep for the next two weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Mar. 19, 2012 in Money & Work

• I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. I honestly hope that the day, and the week, improve for you.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 9:20 AM on Mar. 19, 2012

• i am so sorry you are having such a hard time. I will keep you in my prayers!! God Bless You...It will get better.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2012