LOOKING FOR A POM PUPPIE

HELLO SOMEONE STOLE MY DAUGHTERS POM AND WE ARE HEART BROKEN IS THER ANY ONE THAT MAY KNOW OF A SOMEONE WHO BREED POM OR JUST MY HAVE ONE THAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO SELL OR TRYING TO GIVE AWAY SOME SMALL PUPPIES WE MISS HIM SOOOO MUCH. 601PIPELINERMOM

601pipelinermom

Asked by 601pipelinermom at 1:26 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pets

• I just recently gave ours away.... my daugh is sad but, the hair drove me insane!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Craigslist.com or petfinder.com
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Try Hoobly.com it's a great website for finding animals.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 7:54 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Oh my, how did he get stolen? Petfinders.com is a great place to look for a dog. Or your local pound, vets office. and your local paper. Hope who ever stole your dog is looking over their shoulders for someone looking for them! Sorry you had to go through that! Good luck with your search. And next time you get a dog make sure you have a CHIP put in them incase they do get lost or stolen. With the chip a vet can tell who really owns the dog.
    doglovergranny

Answer by doglovergranny at 4:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2009