New to charting is this right

Ok I am new to charting . . I really don't know how long my cycle will last since I hadn't had a period for 6 years prior but I got my IUD taken out on 1/6 and my period started on 1/8 . . it lasted til 1/12. . I had ovulation pain 1/14 but I been waiting to see if I would have any other signs of ovulating today since I just based everything on a 28 day cycle . . so would it be safe to say since I ovulated prolly on the 14th that I can test on the 29th since I will be about 15dpo at that point or should I just wait the full 28 days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Those might have been O pains but maybe not. The only way to pinpoint your O day is through temping. Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility. IT will explain it all.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 7:32 AM on Jan. 22, 2009