I'm stressed over my picky eater

My son is 1 1/2 and is highly allergic to all dairy, eggs, soy, wheat and peanuts. To make matters worse he is the most picky eater. I just want to see if there are other mothers out there with the same issue. If so would like to swap recipes of what they feed their children.
Thank you

sweetkennedy3

Asked by sweetkennedy3 at 1:38 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Kids' Health

• my 21 m/o will only eat beans, rice and tomatos drive me crazy. well, don't look at is as a bad thing dairy & soy really aren't good for you anyway. instead of wheat use rice (flour, noddles ect.) is it just peanuts or other nuts as well?
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I used to steam veggies and hide them in my daughters food...my fav. was to steam carrots and put them in the food processor, then stir them into spagetti sauce. I also made fruit shakes with different fruits and juice and made them into popsicles. She would have one while she waited for dinner or a snack. she also liked to dip everything. She would eat green beans dipped in ketchup...pretty much anything with dip. It was alot of disgusting combos but so funny. Food allergies are so hard you have to get really creative. Good Luck
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Oh - you are going through a lot !!!! I was a picky eatter growing up and I wish my parents knew about this:

my kids were always sick - this year they are less sick. I give them 1 oz of bb - a whole food liquid organic supplement. Endorced by over 6000 doctors - I haven't had to give them breathing treatments in 9 + months and my middle son suffered from chronic diahrea since he was 1 1/2 and he has gained 2 lbs in 3 mon. and is 95% better.

my web-site www.Healthy4body.com I give them 1 oz a day. there is also a live doctors call every thursday night - I can give you that information as well just pm me.

I also had 15 years of abnormal paps - I just got a normal one. I have been taking 4 oz for 11 mo.

Sandy
    nma928

Answer by nma928 at 1:20 AM on Feb. 21, 2009