how many of you ?

how many of you say i love you over the phone to a family member like a brother or a sister and parents? my friends at work thought i was an odd ball for doing that and my whole family does it how about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do i always say it you never know if it maybe the last tiem they hear it i dont think its odd at all
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I always tell my mom, dad and sister I love them when we get off the phone. I think it's normal. My hubby never tells his parents he loves them when they get off the phone. Everyone is different.
    xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 1:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i do it all the time even with my friends
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Honestly, it depends on the sibling. Lame huh?
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My brother and I are best friends and when I would talk on the phone after school to him my students thought I was talking to my husband because I said- I love you and I'll talk to you later!
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 2:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I say it to my parents whenever we hang up the phone.
    InsanitySpeaks

Answer by InsanitySpeaks at 8:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I say that to my parents and sometimes my bff and even to my in laws. Its not odd. Its a sign that we really do love one another. Theres nothing wrong with verbal affection. In fact, I think if you dont or arent willing to tell someone you love them, then you have issues.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:29 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I do it...nothing odd or wrong about it at all.
    :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:22 AM on Jan. 23, 2009