Anyone know how to get pics from my cell to my computer?

I have a motorola razor...and I have a USB cord that fits into it, and it says its connected to the computer, however...when I click on My Computer, there's nothing there for the phone. So I'm wondering if there is even a way to transfer photos like that and if so, how do you do it? Thanks.

mandystenger

Asked by mandystenger at 1:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i knwo an easier way lol if you have pic text save your email to your phone and email your pics to your computer tehn just open and save that is what i did when i had that phone
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i have the same phone and i just send the photos by text to my email address then just download and save on my comp.
    TINYFEET08

Answer by TINYFEET08 at 1:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• thats what i was gonna say... i email them to myself, i never could figure out how to do it with the usb cord
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 1:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• ok thanks!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 1:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2009