Is there anything I can take

Im 28 weeks pregnant and I my sinuses are really bothering me to the point where I am now getting sinus headaches. I have use a humidifier and saline solution to flush out my sinuses. But nothing is helping. Is there anything I can take that can help relieve the dry/burning in my sinuses?

Princessstar024

Asked by Princessstar024 at 1:56 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Health

• Tylenol sinus
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I suffer from really bad sinus problems and I eventually caved in one of my pregnancies and got some medication for a couple of days.

There are some natural nasal sprays at the store you can buy. The brand is Similisan?? not completely sure on the spelling.

Most sinus infections last about 10 days and will normally go away without antibiotics. If you are getting the pressure then you may have a mild infection. The best thing is lots of water, vitamin C and sleep. I take low acid vitamin C 500 mg up to 4 times a say.

I used the Neil Med brand of saline solution that I make up and us a special water bottle to flush my sinuses. That brand doesn't burn my nose like the premade sprays as you use luke warm water.

I hope you feel better soon. Let me know if I can be of anymore help
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• thank you so much Aussiemum
    Princessstar024

Answer by Princessstar024 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 22, 2009