holy crap maybe tmi

i just had sex sorry tmi and i feel like my baby is about to fall out of my vagina!! it totally feels like its pushing so hard its going to rip!!

is that normal? im 37 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ha i hate that feeling im 26 weeks and that happens ... yes it normal you might also just feel like crazy pressure there for a little while
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• yeah, make sure u dont start hsving contractions, sex can cause that specially at 37 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• yep it is normal,especially if your baby is "dropping" into position.Like pp said ,sex can bring on labor because of orgasm contractionas and also because something in a mans sperm mixes with cervical mucus (when it is "ripening" or changing for birth) and can bring on labor.I will have SO either pull out or wear a condom towards the end.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2009