Does anyone sweat a lot?

I sweat a lot out of my armpits and all over my face- I don't know if it's because I'm overweight or if it is just a part of me. Anyone else sweat a lot?

lovetoteachec

Asked by lovetoteachec at 2:24 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• overweight people tend to sweat more but then Ive seen thinner people sweat lot too-I'd trty to lose weight,use a good antiperspirant, and bathe alot-if that doesnt help, go see your doctor
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 2:38 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I'm not overweight and I have a perspiration problem lol. Right after I get out the shower my armpits will start sweating. profusely. I now use that medicated secret and I haven't had a problem with it:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yes I do but I don't think it is caused from being over weight maybe more along the lines of our hormones?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I've been using Secret Clinical Strength. It's really expensive, like $7 apiece, but it really works! I use to have sweat stains on all my shirts' armpits, even on cold days. Haven't sweated with the stuff once. That kind of concerns me though, because you apply it at night and I'm worried it will increase my chances of cancer. But I'm still using it, so I guess I'm not too very worried...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i used to not sweat a lot. someime last year i just started sweating under my arms. i live in new orleans and i have never had this problem so i think its more me then the weater. i just change my shirt a lot.
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 8:56 AM on Jan. 22, 2009