IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET PREG..

FROM ANAL SEX? LOL.. I'M KIDDING! LOL..

I'M A LITTLE BORED.. AND IN A BETTER MOOD THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE ADVICE EARLIER!! MUCHAS GRACIAS!!! :D

ANYHOWS WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP? SHOULDNT YOU BE IN BED?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 3:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha. That was good. Can't sleep..too much on my mind. What are you doing up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• addicted to cafemom.. and just thinking about stuff.. whats on your mind?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:34 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• what are you doing up by the way liked that it was cute. I am thanking bout life and the wrong turns I have taken and doing the wishing thing.
    homextownxgirl

Answer by homextownxgirl at 4:17 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I told my SIL once that when I go to bed to help me sleep I think of having sex with someone I like. Hee Hee. It relaxes you and you drift off to sleepy time. It could be a celebrity or someone you know. You'll never cheat but can fantasize. Try it and you'll sleep like a baby. She laughed when I told her.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2009