how come when my aunt asked me what kind is my marriage ring and I told her white gold she tried bragging to me that her's is platinum?

and she laughed and put it on my face...shes always wearing it, unfortunetly I stopped wearing mine cause it don't fit anymore and i'm not really into jewelery only my earrings, I like being simple and casual.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• because she is trying to one up you make you feel bad and make herself feel better. ignore her.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 3:49 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• pssht ignore her. i dont even have a ring! lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:57 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Because she's trying to make you jealous and probably trying to compensate for something thats missing in her marriage. I have a platinum ring and theres really nothing all that great about it. JMO.

This took me a long long long time to realize, but whenever somebody TRIES to make me jealous or LAUGHS at me I have found that they are sooo miserable themselves(whether they show it or not) that they have to bring others down!

It really is quite pathetic! I also have found that karma is a bitch:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• well said anon
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 3:59 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• That is super rude of her. Trying to make someone else feel bad because of something like that is really insecure on her part. My ring is yellow and white gold and I love it, it's the only piece of jewlery I wear usually. When I brag, it's about my husband and how nice he is, not my wedding ring...that's just material.
    lipstickclouds

Answer by lipstickclouds at 4:35 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I agree ladies, If you love someone its not the size of the ring,its love behind it. love me truely and i'll take a bubble gum machine ring or a cracker jack one LOL!!!!
    Faye177

Answer by Faye177 at 4:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• She's just one of those people who can't feel good about themselves unless they're making someone else feel bad.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 7:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• what a bore! What is she 10 years old!
    two_girls

Answer by two_girls at 7:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• bcuz your aunt must have inadequacy issues.........

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• platinum is the most expensive. if that's what she brags about, I feel sorry for her. she needs to grow up.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:58 AM on Jan. 22, 2009