yay my hubby already filed the report yesterday on my MIL and FIL getting a loan under his identity behind his back, and when we showed those forms to my FIL threw email with his fake signature made by his parents, he didn't reply, why is that?

is it because he feels ashamed, or he doesnt know what else to invent since he had the nerve in blaming me and now that we showed him the forms with my FIL's signature and name and the writing of my MIL on my hubbys name, he hasnt replied and its been 2 days already since we sent it to his email. well there going to have to reply to the investigator thats dealing with our case like it or not. hopefully they pay for what they've done!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• They are not replying because he knows he is busted! Hope they get what they deserve!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 4:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• wow! bravo for reporting them!

Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 4:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Soglad you did now maybe you can repair the harm they have done .
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:26 AM on Jan. 22, 2009