how can i regulate my hormones naturally so that i will have regular periods so that i can concieve?

Quinamina

Asked by Quinamina at 4:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hi Quinamina,
    since I have been taking supplements from the Company called USANA, we have had countless stories of moms being able to conceive after getting the bodies balanced with nutrition. I have two friends who had infertility issues but once they started taking the right nutrition the conceived. Crazy? It's so weird but it worked. Hope that helps!
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 4:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• omg... im going through the same thing... i have been trying on my own for abour 6 months now and my doctor about 10 days ago put me on the pill, he said that after a month on the pill i should have my af and then i should be able to start ttc!!!! my hormones have been all over the place and he said thats all i should need!!!
    Before i was told to go on the pill, i was told to de-stress, exercise and eat well!!
    Sorry if im not much help.. just know that i understand what your going through!!! Best of luck!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 4:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Try unicorn horn! ;~)
    Tamipokeydog

Answer by Tamipokeydog at 10:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2009