Free Stuff???

HOW do these cafemommys get picked for all this free stuff?? Everytime I see a new ad on here talking about moms that got picked to get free clothes from wal-mart or the best one...FREE LAPTOP! I wonder HOW DO THEY DO IT???? Does anyone know?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i wish i knew!! lol I did read a Q a while back that you go to your preferences on the privacy part and there's a box you check.. I did that 2 days ago , we'll see if that worked! lol

Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 4:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Thanks! Found it and marked it!! Please pick me lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• me too! at least a walmart Gift card! boy do we need one now!lol
    Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 5:02 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Hi,
    Thank you for your interest in our Influencer Program.

CafeMom and our advertisers choose influencers based on a number of things like the mom's level of activity on CafeMom, quality of her writing, and expertise in a particular subject. In addition, the advertiser may specify specific criteria such as mom's age, age of kids, or certain geographical regions depending on whom they are targeting with their particular campaign.

Here is a link to more information about the CafeMom Influencer program:

http://www.cafemom.com/about/influencer_faq.php

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 6:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I have been on here for a year now and have never been picked for anything. Nothing! I have the box checked and am on here all the time. Every day for several hours. I write several journals and respond to question yet somehow that doesn't meet thier expectations even though I have seen people who are only on here for a week get picked. How come???
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2009