Has anyone had experience with Femara? Any success? Any advice and/or tips would be great!

I would like some info/tips from other moms/soon-to-be-moms that are using and/or have already used the drug Femara. Any successes/fails? Any important info that I might need? Anything will be appreciated and will help. Thanks!

djh1976

Asked by djh1976 at 5:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I used Clomid, but I do have a friend who used Femara and it did make her ovulate regularly.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I am starting next cycle! I pray it works! We don't know why we are infertile so it might not. Doctor put me on it just to try while testing us for infertility. We have to try for 3 months and then go see the dr if it doesn't work. Here is a link on some info on it. I have been doing research like crazy on it! http://www.soft-infertility.com/docs/PILetrosol.pdf
    dawnlvn4jc

Answer by dawnlvn4jc at 10:18 AM on Jul. 5, 2010