Do you think they will be tried and executed for war crimes?

Do you think the IDF officials and government will be held accountable and be tried & executed for war crimes in Gaza? After all, Sadaam Hussein was tried and convicted for the phosophorus gassing of the villagers. The IDF did the exact same thing in Gaza last week. It's on video, they have pictures & evidence. The UN officials were on the ground and can testify. There will be more evidence for these crimes than in the Sadaam trial.

akhlass

Asked by akhlass at 6:02 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I hope they will be tried and executed quickly!!!
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 6:03 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• They should be gassed and burned alive like they did to the Palestinian Civilians.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Nah I doubt it. Saddam did that to his own citizens who werent involved in a war at the time. He tortured his own people and in one case I think youre referring to gassed them just because. It was a different circumstance altogether. I dont think we will see that happen in this case.

Answer by gemgem at 7:38 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• nope. don't you get it it's only consider war crimes if it's done by our enemies. if the one perpetrating the astricities are our allies or us then it's just war.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Israel can do whatever it wants, they have been for a really long time now. I highly doubt anyone will ever hold them accountable for their war crimes. Saddam used to get away with everything, do you think Bush really cared what he was doing? If so, he would have taken care of it a long time ago. I have no idea what Obama will do or what he has in mind.

patientmama

Answer by patientmama at 8:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• i agree w/ patientmama. i also don't think we'll do anything w/ israel anyway cause they are allies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• patientmama you hit the nail on the head.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 8:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I think God will deal with everyone of em.But I also know that the Bible says a time for war and a time for peace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 24, 2009