Hello Everyone, Im seeking anwsers to a problem i've been experiencing these past few weeks... Im 15 weeks pregnant and am now experiencing lots of lower back aches and headaches....Are my muscles doing crazy things? Is this normal?

Hey there moms, could you all possibly help me answer my question?

KristinaGunter

Asked by KristinaGunter at 3:45 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Health

• This is normal. It's going to get worse as you get bigger.
    TristanM

Answer by TristanM at 4:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I've had lower back pains my whole pregnancy! This was my first so I consider that normal and the doctors never said it was bad! So I would assume you're safe! Good luck with your pregnancy!!!
    Ms.Beth1214

Answer by Ms.Beth1214 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I think its normal. My lower back started aching when I was bout 6 weeks preg both times. The bigger I got the worst the pain got. Yo may jst want to mention it to dr at your next checkup jst to make sure you don't have an infection though!! Good luck
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Sorry, forgot to add that changes in your hormone levels can sometime give you headaches!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• hormone levels and blood pressure changes due to the redirection of blood flow.... mention it to your doctor they can check for all of that
    babykinsmomma

Answer by babykinsmomma at 5:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2008