Wrinkles

Who uses anti-wrinkle cream for eyes, throat, or whatever, & actually see results? If you do use it, & it does work, PLEASE SHARE, the crows feet are starting to appear larger than life, & I've used almost everything. I'm 44, almost 45, & have been, since my teens taking care of my face, not w/the expensive stuff, but stuff, but now, I think I need help LOL.

tornado1

Asked by tornado1 at 7:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have spent alot of money on the anti-wrinkle,firming products and not seen an appreciable difference in using one product more than another. Plastic surgery DOES make a serious difference if you really want real change. Its not that expensive either. Just make sure you actually have a licensed (current) doctor. Ask him. (plastic surgeon) what he would recommend to make your face appear younger with less wrinkles. I also would ask for references from people he had done the procedure on that I was having....so I could call them and see how happy they were with the end results of their procedures or procedure!
    Joran1025

Answer by Joran1025 at 8:11 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I've also spent a small fortune on numerous types of anti-wrinkle/skin firming serums and the most noticeable fix that I have found was in the cheapest product I've purchased. 'Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller' has provided a noticeable difference for me, although it is a temporary fix. After the product dries, I apply a dab of moisturizer mixed with concealer. The roller ball is also quite soothing on tired eyes! The price ranges between $8-$12. ($8 at CVS when it is on sale)
    Also, A girlfriend just told me that she is using the 'Oil of Olay Eye Derma Pod' and can see a bit of a difference after two weeks of use.
    Good luck!
    DivaTrio

Answer by DivaTrio at 9:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Arbonne NutriMinC.. my mom and I both use this and people think she is my sister. Here is a pic of us www.passion4more.myarbonne.com it is also where you can order or get a sample of it.. worth a shoot. It is self adjusting too.. I think there are some before and afters on there too!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 6:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I am only 29 and I have started using products along this line. I started using Mary Kay and even my children and husband have noticed how much smoother my face feels. Also the skin around my throat and jaw area I have noticed feels more firm.
    dawnmitchell

Answer by dawnmitchell at 3:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Mary Kay's TimeWise creams are great I love them www.marykay.com/tinaosborn go to my site and check the product out its great the best I ever used me and my family seen a huge in my face in the matter of 2 weeks
    Tinamarykay

Answer by Tinamarykay at 12:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2009