What do I do when he acts like a jerk

And thats about the nicest way I could think of saying it. What do I do when all he does is act like a jerk to me, I tried to b e sweet and nice and he just blew me off and said "I gotta go to work" He was late already a few more minuets wouldnt of made a diffrence...I feel so unwanted...most of the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• If he was already late it wasn't a good time to distract him. I guess what you can do is to continue to be sweet and nice when he gets home. Don't mention the incident that you wrote about. I am sorry that you feel unwanted. Some time when he isn't exhausted or distracted, bring up to him about your feelings, but don't dwell on it. Say that you want him to be happy and ask him what you can do.

Answer by Bmat at 7:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Why are you still with him? If he makes you feel unwanted and unloved why do you stay?Is the conversation so stimulating that it makes up for the inattention?

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 7:43 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Well if he has to work hes doing that for you too isnt he? Thats not really being a jerk. I would need more information on what jerk behaviors youre talking about other then not staying home with you and being later for work. What I do when I want my dh home and hes running late? Nothing. I tell him to have a good day then go on about my own day and cope with whatever is bothering me. I maybe call some friends or my mom and ask her for her advice.

Answer by gemgem at 7:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• theres more then any of you will ever know....he;s pretty much at his work and hes never late and never misses a day..........HE COULD OF BEEN JUST A FEW MORE MINUTES LATE AND IT WOULDN'T OF MADE A DIFFRENCE! He cusses me out over nothing, but then five minutes later hes telling me how much he love me and needs me....I'm confused
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I would need to know if you are talking about a husband or just a boyfriend and whether or not there are children involved.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:18 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Husband of 4 1/2 years, 2 boys 4 and 2 and his 6 yearold daughter but we don't have her all the time..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jan. 22, 2009