Does anybody know somebody who needs a carpenter in the Pittsburgh area. Myhusband is fixing houses and he's really good. If anybody is interesting send me an email.

My husband is looking for construction job in Pittsburgh area. He can fix about everything. He's not too expensive and is really good. If anybody is interesting send me an email. Thanks

princess138

Asked by princess138 at 8:16 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Can I ask you a question? We are in the Pittsburgh area. My husband is applying to be a carpenter assistant and then work his way up. But they want us to put in a "income requirement" with his resume... What should we put in? What's resonable??

I know there is a company here looking for carpenters. But depending on where you are it might be a drive. We are in the MonValley and so is the Job. So about 45mins to an hour south of Pittburgh... If you want I can give you the Fax number to send them his info...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:02 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Girl, go to Craigslist.. in your city, and scroll to the bottom where it says Resumes and Small Biz Ads. Post there. Also post to Topix.net. See if he gets any responses there as well.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:38 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Put an add in your local paper under services offered. They can make up an add like the size of a business card, and put the name of your business, and logo or something> You will prop start getting some calls after it runs. Also, pist things on bulletin boards like at the grocery store, or post office, or any places that will let you.
    Anonymous