How did you and DH meet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cupid.com
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 8:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• at a bar threw a friend. shes known him for years, and knew he was a good guy. when we got married the bar hosted our after party for all our friends.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• His sister and I worked together and she introduced us...I couldn't stand him at first. LOL He grew on me. :)
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Before the internet back in '92 my DH had a personal ad in our newspaper. I answered it and the rest is history. Married two years later.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• At what I guess you would call a party at my uncles house. My uncle, my mom and I went to pick up something and when my uncle came back to the car he had my hubby with him. I saw him and then the whole thing was over,lol. We have been together ever since he sat in that car with me.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 8:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Initially we met online when my son was missing. My ex had taken him and I was posting things on various crime forums getting the word out. My dh was one of the people who learned about the story. He had just lost his son (premie). We bonded over that and met and became friends. He had gfs and I had bfs and we would talk to each other about all sorts of things like the trust issues etc we had resulting from our experiences. We had met early on and would have lunch with our respective SO's and hang out. Dating each other was furthest from our minds. Finally in late 2003 we started dating. We have been together ever since.

Answer by gemgem at 8:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• We grew up together. Our families farmed together and we have been together since we were 5. We're now 19 and 21 and have two chldren and a dog. Married and in love, still.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• We met at Alumni Weekend at his fraternity. His fraternity are the brothers of my sorority and since he had graduated a few years before we had never met. It was my first year of college and this April it will be 9 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I was on a date with a guy i really liked, he was on a date with a girl he liked, and those three knew each other but I didn't know him...

1 yr later
    Went to Homecoming with my best frined sarah and then..
    My hubby was dating my best friend (while she was dating like 6 other guys [no exageration]) And he found out and ended things with her. She was really upset and wanted me to talk to him (online) So I IM'ed him and started talking to him and was talking Kayleah up hahah... but he started to get to know me and begged and begged to go on a date with me til I gave in. He always told me after that my friends always talked soo good about me that he did want to get to know me anyways and he was going to ask someone for my Screen name.. but i beat him too it.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• He was a bouncer at an after hours bar where other bar staff would go after closing their respective bars. My friends bf was a friend of his. He got my number and we talked for 5 hours the next night. So, believe it or not, even though we met in a bar, we got to know each other in a very old-fashioned way. We've been together for almost 19 years now -- WOW!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jan. 22, 2009