HELP with working from home PLEASE!!!

Has anyone had any experience with the following work at home biz:

1. MMTS - Make Money Taking Surveys
2. Cash Creations
3. Home Survey Workers
4. Freelance Home Writers
5. OBS - Online Buisness Systems

I have been scammed so many times....PLEASE if you have any input please respond asap..I am in a very difficult situation...unemployed and about to be homeless, I only have a month left where I live (friend) any other suggestions for quick cash and all the above would be sooooo appreciated..thank you...not very good at begging for help....have a great day! signed desperate!
!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, I have done them all... To me none of them have EVER been worth it. If you really want to make money on line or from home. Look in to Home businesses... The business "Systems" usually just teach you how to use sites like Yuwie and ZenZue to make money but you have to recruit people to use them. And the aren't that good!!

I have a great home business and do make good money doing it. I would love to give you some information on it. Just let me know if you'd like to hear it...

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:59 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Don't pay anything to work from home, not even a dollar!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I do Mary Kay from home and I have been doing fairly well since I started in November of 2008
    dawnmitchell

Answer by dawnmitchell at 9:14 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Girl, I have done the survey sites.  All I got was a bunch of spam sent to my email and home addresses.  Trust me when I say, they are not worth the hassle.  As for Freelance, yes, I have done a couple... My way is always to do your own business type of stuff, and to me, that includes freelancing.  I have found excellent resources at www.stuffformoms.info, Freelance Links.  I have worked with Elance and Freelance.com.   There are some other ideas at that site as well that you might be interested in.  Just do your research.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I haven't heard of any of those, but I love what I'm doing! www.HealthyHome4All.com. This has been a great blessing to our family and I love sharing it with others!
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 2:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). 

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• http://cashcrate.com/460460
    IF YOU SIGN UP GO TO THAT SITE! dont just search it i wont get credit!
    I fill out surveys and make easy money it is no scam! Its great! The more ppl you refer the better the money is. I fill out a survey here and there but I make the most money off my referals. Everytime a referal gets to $10 you get a bonus on top of that you get a 20 percent of everything they make! You recieve a dollar for just doing your information! Good luck THE MORE PEOPLE YOU TELL THE MORE YOU CAN MAKE !
    ams7572

Answer by ams7572 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 9:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Hey ! OMG I am so sorry about your living arrangements that must be really scary. E-mail me and I would love to try to help. If you need money fast you need to start a real home business that doesn't require parties or very much money to start. You also need a business that sells enough products that anyone would want them or use them. If you would like help; I'd love to help you if I can. Other than that maybe you have a hobby that you make stuff you can sell for some quick money good luck!
    Mimi2mommy

Answer by Mimi2mommy at 1:33 AM on Jan. 25, 2009