just found a pill in teens room what is it?

if anyone can help me that would be great. I found a blue oblong solid pill with K19 on one side. I have been looking it up with no luck. She has not been doing well mentally and I check on her often but I want to know what this is before she comes home today. Thanks.

Mdonarlz

Asked by Mdonarlz at 9:16 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Dont know anything about pills. Hope its not anything bad like X. Ill google it hang on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• http://www.drugs.com/forum/pill-identification/blue-pill-k-19-what-20920.html
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• http://www.pharmer.org/forum/pill-identification/blue-pill-k19-it
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:20 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I googled it and found that it may be a generic tylenol PM.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• everything i see shows a form of Tylenol.. so i wouldn't worry about it and just ask her what it is when she gets home, or if your really worried take it to your local pharmacy to confirm what it is.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I also found only tylenol pm.

It would still make me just a little nervous since lots of kids try ODing on sleeping pills. Not sure how strong tylenol pm is though...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• have you checked your medicine cabinet to see if it matches anything.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 9:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• was she acting real groggy and just "off" this morning when she was getting ready for school?? Has she been sick?
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I keep coming across answers of a generic pill of tylenol or aleeve or advil. But I'm not sure. We take the generic forms of them....but don't take me at my word.

I would do more research. And when she comes home, ask her..."I found this...do you know what it is?" but try not to come off like you are attacking her. That will cause a fight...and she'll shut down. But keep in mind...this could be something as simple as tylenol.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 9:26 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Thank you everyone!!!! I love this cafemom site. Everyone is so quick to get back to me. :-)
    Mdonarlz

Answer by Mdonarlz at 9:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2009