how many holidays?

how many of you decorate for valentines day and easter? or is it just a christmas thing for you and you forget about the other special days?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I enjoyed decorating I would decorate for them all :)

my mom puts hearts on her windows..

and decorates for easter though.. I just.... dont care LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Usually just Christmas. I wanted to get a wreath for Vday but just haven't.

I'm kind of a scrooge...I hate decorating. It's just extra work I'm adding to my already busy life. LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:35 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My mom used to decorate for Easter, with cute eggs on the tree in the front yard and all. Now that she's older, she could give two shits about decorating for the holidays. (YAY MOM, right? haha)

I'll probably just do Christmas at my house. This will be the first year in our new house, and it'll be the first chance for me to decorate. We'll see =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:36 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I change the flag on our porch according to holidays and that's the extent of my decorating, except for Christmas
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I dont decorate. I am not sure why. I love the color pink I should prolly do my whole house in pink and white!! Woo Hoo!!!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Right now with the age of my daughter its hard to decorate because she would tear it down or destroy whatever but mainly I just decorate for Christmas. And Halloween/Thanksgiving I put out things on my porch like pumpkins, gourds, flowers, hay bale something along those lines. But My grandma decorated her dining room for every holiday.

andrea_smkns

Answer by andrea_smkns at 9:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I dont decorate or celebrate any of those holidays, but my grandmom goes overboard on ALL holidays She has boxes of decorations for every occasion!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I only decorate for Christmas. I think because it is more worth it. Christmas has like a whole season, but there is no Easter season so the decorations only go up for a bit. Too much work for just a day or so.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 22, 2009