Do you think there's any point?

I am dealing with my health insurance ever since I got pregnant they're only partially paying my maternity related visits when they're supposed to pay 100% (we have it in writing) so I've been going back and forth and nothings been happening..should I even bother sending a formal complaint to the bbb and the FTC? or do you think big corporation will never be repremanded?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes I would. If they are not doing what they said they were going to do then send it. Maybe your complaint alone won't do anything but if there are enough people that send in letters/complaints eventually they'll be called to the carpet.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• You do whatever it takes, that's bs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yes, you should keep after them. The BBB will try to resolve the issue.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2009