Why don't they make mouse-flavored cat food?

quietside

Asked by quietside at 10:19 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• rolling on floor

That's kinda funny!!  Never thought about it...  Our cats never really ate the mice, just played with them til they died or we saved them... 

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Or mole flavored. My dog loves to catch moles. He eats all of them but the head and then lays the head right in front of the doggy door, like it is his great gift to us. lol
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My pampered cat wouldn't eat it...lol. I have two fixed indoor male cats and we had a mouse in the house not too long ago. I set a trap and the mouse got one of his legs broken in it and was hobbling around the kitchen when I woke up in the morning. My cats weren't even interested in it...they weren't monitoring it, barely even looked at it. Didn't stop them from running to the food bowl meowing when they realized I was awake. Fat lazy little sh*ts.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• The same could be asked of butt flavored dog food.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I think they should make bird flavored cat food. My cats love pigeon!!! I keep worrying they'll get a parasite! That would solve alot of my problems.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My cat barfs up his mice... eats the birds though... two weeks ago he left me a quail- I guess that was too much for him to get into.
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2009