I need HELP! What is the best way you think to loose weight? I tried SlimFast and it made my heart race.

I need to loose about 80lbs. I am looking for something that is not expensive and it will not be hard to incorporate in daily life.

scmom888

Asked by scmom888 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• no soda pop, not even diet drinks, walking at least 30 mins a day. drink lots of water. it took some time, but i lost 25 pounds in 2 mos, kept it off by not drinking any pop. i feel so good, it's been like 5 years since i weighed 130 lbs. i'm 5 feet 1 and weigh 113. 20 years ago i weighed 160. good luck :)
    happyme4ever

Answer by happyme4ever at 10:59 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• TRY .... HERBAL LIFE
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:21 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• ITS NOT HEALTHY BUT MY FRIEND LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT BY ONLY EATING CHIPS AND DRINKING DIET POP LOL
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Josalin, you are right that is not healthy.
    I know a lot of people who have lost weight doing Weight Watchers. Their food and things are expensive but you don't have to buy their products. You need to look for other brands of foods that have the same calorie, fat, and fiber content that theirs do. It is not hard. You get so many points a day to eat and have 35 extra a week. Also, exercise at least 30 minutes a day, even something as simple as walking with your baby can help. Cold out? Don't know what to tell you there, I have a tred mill and a gym at work that I use in the winter. Get a cheap workout tape. I really enjoyed (and it helped) Core Secrets.
    mattandjosmom

Answer by mattandjosmom at 11:43 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• The Subway diet does work. My FIL lost 60 in 6 months and my MIL lost 30 in 6 months. I am currently on the diet. I have been on it for about 3 weeks so far. It is a very specific diet and you can get all the information at the Subway website. After we have been on the diet for a month we are going to eat 1 good meal and then start the diet back. That is just our little incentive program that we use. I know that Jared did not do that on his diet but that gives us something to look forward to and to keep going. The weight does not come back very quickly either. My in-laws were off the diet for 7 months and did not gain back but a couple of pounds a piece during that time. This is just a thought for ya. Good luck with the 80 pounds.
    prissyh27

Answer by prissyh27 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Use an Elliptical, I burn about 500 calories/30minutes
    Use the BMR calculator and the BMI calculator, you can find them online. Then you will know how many calories you should cut out of your diet. mine is 1800, so I only take in 1200-1500/ day and have lost 40 lbs in the past 3 months!
    Anonymous

• Dieting For Idiots is how I lost 25 pounds in 3 weeks. It is so easy and it is not like being on a diet at all. I just eat 3 meals and two snacks a day. Don't really do much for exercise. I drink only coffee, tea and water. You do get a cheat day every 11 days. I love it. Look into it and if you have any questions you can message me! Goodluck!
    ChelseasMom2003

Answer by ChelseasMom2003 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I have lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks eating chocolate, I am in love with it, it's awesome. pm me for info
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 12:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2009