Leg Pains...

im only 3 months, and last night, my legs were aching SO BAD i could have cried if i just let it out... iwoke up in the middle of the night about 4 times from it.. it was mostly in my knees and lower part of my legs. it wasnt a charlie horse or anything.. i get those sometimes so i know it wasnt that... what could it be???

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Wow that's crazy...I kind of had the same thing! Are you constantly on your feet? I know I was working a lot on my feet and that's why my legs were doing that. I also started noticing spider veins and some stretch marks on my inner thighs and knees. My knees would always pop and it would hurt like hell to walk up stairs or for a long period of time. I know when I talked to my doctor about it she said it was because I was on my feet to much and working to hard. My pain didn't stop until I finally quit my job when I was 6 months and just relaxed at home. I would definitely bring it up to your Doc the next prenatal visit you have. For now I would recommend staying off your feet and elevating them. Most likely it is fluid retention or could be a sign of precclampsia. I hope you feel better! Good luck with your pregnancy!!!
    dannybugg

Answer by dannybugg at 6:22 PM on Jul. 19, 2008