Are people friendly where you live?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• yes definitely. I live in a small ocean town. It's the best place I have ever in my life lived. nonjudgemental, not nosy but very friendly and helpful throughout plus tons of bennies in summer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yep. I live in a small town in the south and everyone is generally friendly and knows each other.

Answer by gemgem at 10:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yes and no. My neighbors are great and are there when we need them. In general most people are friendly and willing to assist when needed. But judgemental! You have to belong to a certain church, have a certain belief, view the world through a specific policital lens - our area is often made fun of on a National level. From the Simpsons to Bill Marh to national news. One program asked my specific area to (jokingly) not hold America hostage anymore with our backward views. That being said: I know I can now live just about anywhere and tolerate it.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• nah not really i mean yeah of course some are but i live in a gossip town. =)
    And then I feel like when I go into Sandusky its full of alot of trashy people

blahhhh
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I live in a city in the south and no one wants to look at eachother here lol so no, they're not friendly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Oh yes for sure I live in a smaller suburb, but we are known for Minnesota nice here
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 10:58 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• UM THEY ARE QUITE HERE I HAVE ONLY MEET ONE FRIEND AND IVE LIVED HERE OVER A YEAR
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:15 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• most of them are... it varies, just like everyother small town.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:16 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• People that you know are friendly, but I can go to the store the the clerk who waits on me won't even speak to you half the time. My in-laws own a home in South Carolina and when we were there vacationing EVERYONE was so friendly, it was a nice change.
    mattandjosmom

Answer by mattandjosmom at 11:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• They are ok. In my son's catholic school it is very catty and high schoolish.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 22, 2009