Is anyone else offended? I am all for pride...whether it is your race, your president etc., but this is more hate..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-AqPGPSkjE
I mean honestly how is this bringing us together?
what are you thoughts on these comments by our "entertainers"?
I think this is what sets us back don't you? It's not really for the President to do it all as it starts with US doesn't it? Honestly not looking to make a war out of this thread but I certainly don't feel as hopeful as I would like to when we have this sort of seperating going on... For the record this is NOTHING to do with the President in my eyes...I for one think he would be offended...

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 10:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm not offended nor surprised. They'll be mighty depressed to find out how Obama is not going to save them from their grievances. Obama placated to the left and gave people stratospheric expectations about how their daily lives will change. The slobbering over Obama may never end, or it may come to an abrupt halt. How many staff members were black that got raise freeze notices the other day?

steeleforchairman.com

akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I don't watch anything from youtube. It's a bunch of crap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• OT: Youtube rocks! I've seen a ton of awesome video's on there. Sure there's a ton of stupid crap...but don't let that make you boycott all of youtube.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I couldn't get it to play, I think I'm having computer problems today. Wonderful.

steeleforchairman.com

akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• crap ladies...I forgot to put a warning in there as the language is pretty stong and ugly!!! sorry sorry sorry ..oh yeah and I tried to find it else where than you tube but was unable to find it....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:49 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• It does continue to divide the country and really makes Obama and his supporters look bad and uneducated (which we already know most are). They cant keep the hate down and just be happy we have a new president. It shouldnt matter what his color is. This is going to cause nothing but problems. Being ignorant obviously has no color behavior and these people cheering and attending and saying this prove why they are in the situations their in. Obama will not change anything for these types.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• It is just sad. But it goes both ways. People who didn't like Bush saying bad things about him and the same about people who saying bad things about Obama.
    Every story always has 2 sides.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• (which we already know most are).

anon, I respect your right to your opinion, but do we really need to perpetuate the division?  I'm no BO lover either, but we can't hold them accountable for their fans.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Can we just stop stereotyping everybody. Not all Obama supporters are bad and uneducated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• which we already know most are...
    those comments don't help anon...with all due respect thats blantant stereotyping at it's finest...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:54 AM on Jan. 22, 2009