contractions?

Do they have to hurt to be in labor? Right now theyre like 10 mins apart but no pain. Im confused and don't know what to think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? I think even if they are just bh contractions you are supposed to call the dr if you have a certain number of them in an hour. I'd call your dr just to ask.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• 38 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I had fairly painless contractions with my first baby for the first 24 hours and then went into hard labor with painful contraction the next day. good luck :)
    kris.aguilar

Answer by kris.aguilar at 10:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I was going to the hospital to be induced and the nurses had to tell me I was having contractions every two minutes so they couldnt induce me. I didnt feel a thing so yep they can be painless lol.
    momof2_july

Answer by momof2_july at 10:49 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• you might be in early labor those contractions are less painful active labor contractions the closer they get together the more painful they became thats how mine were
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• yeah mine was every 10min then like a few hrs later or so they was every 5-6min's then like 1hr later every 1-2min and my water broke then
    Anonymous