Am I missn nethin out of my hospital bag???

ok so im tryn to re-pack my hospital bag and make sure i have everything n not forgetting anything...

For Myself....
2 night time outifits
go home outfit
3 pair of sock
3 pair of bras
3 pair of underwear

For my Hubby.....
2 night time outfits
go home outfit
3 pairs of socks
3 pairs of boxers
xtra pillow
xtra blanket
computer w/ charger
movies
cell phone charger

For baby.....
go home outfit (actually a few outfits...didnt knw how big she will be or if it will be hot or cold)
blanket
car seat

Bathroom....
shampoo
conditioner
tooth brushes
tooth paste
brush
q-tips
razor
soap
lotion

Taken0126

Asked by Taken0126 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2012 in Pregnancy

• throw in some chapstick and gum, maybe an electronic yahtzee game for you :P
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2012

• seriously did it save you time to spell incorrectly like that?
    Anonymous

• Chapstick would be on the top of my list. I also took at least an eyebrow pencil and some mascara..but that's me. Also throw in a couple of more pairs of panties...just in case. I always bled really hewavy the first couple of days and leak accidents were a problem.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2012

• Camera?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2012

• Is this your first? If you are packing undies for yourself, might want to make sure they are granny panties. You bleed pretty bad after having a baby, so the pads are actually sort of big. The hospitals usually give you a few pairs of the disposable ones that are really stretchy (when I was in labor with my first my SIL took them out and said 'oh, these are the lovely panties' and I actually thought they looked like dish towels). Sounds like you have the clothing covered. I would look into a book or a few magazines, but honestly you will probably be pretty tired since the hospital staff come in at all hours to check your vitals and such. It's hard to get sleep in the hospital. Too bad you can't pack patience.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2012

• Slippers!!!! You do NOT want to walk on those Hospital floors with no slippers! Bring a Pen & Pencil since you will have to fill out some paperwork before you go home. Maxi Pads otherwise they give you giant terrible ones, A Robe in case you need to walk in the hall. Some snacks for you. I brought Advil for myself because if you need it, the nurses take a year & a day to bring it to you.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2012

• You missed
    swim trunks and doula / doula-bag-of-tricks

GL!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:11 AM on Mar. 22, 2012