Do you smoke weed regularly?

If not, do you take pills or something else for anxiety/stress control?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DH does. It's the only thing that works without side effects. He smokes a very little amount several times a day, never enough to get "high" just enough to relax. Check out www.norml.org to see if there is a medical use program in your state so that you can use it legally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Geez smoking weed can WORSEN your anxiety that would be the worst thing someone could do!
    Anonymous

• I smoke weed on occasion. I do take anxiety medication on a daily basis. It's a prescription though.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• HECK NO. and Hubby would flip if i even thought of it. (which i have no desire to)

Why would you need pills. Why can't people just deal with life instead of turning to weed or pills (unless your diagnosed with a problem then I understand) But people need to learn how to deal with life. Goodness. JMO =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I freakin agree with you krazyash on the deal with life part...GAHD I am so sick of people whinning and popping pills. DEAL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• nope never was into that kinda of thing but i know people who do it reguarly like you smoke a cigarette i dont see how they can stay high like that
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Nope sure dont. Its against the law. It also alters you mind and that would not be a good things with kids in the home. I have kids ranging from 3 to 19 and I just think smoking weed especially with teens is asking for problems because they shouldnt do it either, just like they should not drink etc. I wont do anything that makes me in any sort of altered state. I dont even drink lol. Not to mention I wouldnt want to risk losing my kids to cps or getting busted and going to prison and not having my kids around. Its not worth it.

Answer by gemgem at 10:57 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My DH does on a daily basis, but neither one of us take any pills
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Nope, dont see a need to and krazyash023, I totally agree with you 110%.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 10:58 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I have been diagnosed with anxiety. So, I should take the pills that were made in a lab with a TON of side effects because the government has deemed those pills safer then what GROWS from the ground?
    There is a big misconception of pot smokers. And I think a lot of people would be VERY surprised by how many school and public officials or even doctors are doing coke amoung other drugs. They are very well dressed and well spoken, but hide a most important secret. I was very shocked .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2009